Throughout the year, Boulegeris Investments will provide commentary offering our view of market activity and outlook. Often a commentary will reinforce an important aspect of our investment philosophy.
Some recent commentaries:
- Post-Election Market Outlook "Out over its skis" - November 18, 2016
Though many market mavens predicted otherwise, following the US election, the broad market surged upward, reflecting investors’ repositioning into and out of select industry groups.
- Discontinuities, Dividends and Two Little Engines That Could - December 10, 2013
Market discontinuities derived from the ambiguity of the Federal Reserves tapering have created investment opportunities.
- Dividends that Gleam Portfolios Bright - November 2, 2011
Qualitative dividends from our large, mid and small cap universe contribute to total return in a wide variety of market conditions.
- Katrina Bonds Redux - June 23, 2011
We offer pragmatic solutions to address pressing national economic issues.
- Harnessing Volatility through Dividends - June 23, 2010
By harnessing volatility and cultivating resilient income streams, investors can embrace with confidence an enduring strategy that offers a degree of certainty in an uncertain world.
- Pheidippides, Dividends and Recovering Markets - August 4, 2009
The long-term impact of qualitative dividend income streams is analyzed. Generational investment opportunity is recognized in the midst of extreme market pessimism.
- Azimuth North - March 22, 2009
At the trough of the third worst bear market in modern history, the case is made
that the US equity markets would prove resilient, stabilize and record a positive year.
- Character is Destiny - December 30, 2008
In the midst of the global financial meltdown, we advocate for regulatory reform.